Monday, September 3, 2012

EcoStore USA Review!

It's no secret I love all natural products, whether it be household products, food, clothing, toys....so when I found EcoStore, I was so excited to see yet another company dedicated to providing all natural products for families and households!

EcoStore has an array of products, including household, bath and body, hair care, baby, and even pet products!

From their website:

"ecoStore was founded in 1993 by Malcolm and Melanie Rands from their home in New Zealand.  Their dream to create a healthier, more sustainable world was indeed ambitious.  Providing products for the world whose focus is health and well being is no small task.
ecoSTORE USA was attracted to the message that our personal wellness should not be ignored.  Enticed by the New Zealand Precautionary Approach which is “if there is any doubt about the safety of an ingredient for the environment or people’s health we will look for a safer alternative,” ecoSTORE USA sought to do the same by continuing to formulate and manufacture products that meet these same high standards.  Our state of the art manufacturing facility, www.greenblendz.com, surpasses all cGMP, FDA quality standards and requirements.
Never compromising on performance and being completely transparent is the ecoSTORE USA team mantra.  We offer full ingredient disclosure on all labels and continue to create the best of nature and eco science."
For my review, I received the Coconut and Vanilla body wash, and the Baby Nappy Balm.


As a baby, Mason had horribly sensitive skin on his butt. He had numerous diaper rashes, all of them made his little butt so raw, chafed, and bleeding. No big name products worked, and we started using a more natural solution: Bag balm. That worked so well and cleared his rashes up with no issues at all, and it was all natural so that was even better. I decided to try out the Nappy Balm from Ecostore because it is a natural product, and something that will get a lot of use. I have not had to use it yet as Mason's butt is clear right now, but there will be a time when I need to use it on him or even on the next baby, and I can feel better about using it with it being as natural as it is. I did put a little of this balm on my finger to test out how it feels, and was surprised by how smooth and non greasy it feels on my skin, so I know it will comfort Mason's painful butt next time he gets a diaper rash, though hopefully that won't be for a long time! :)

I used the body wash in the shower the other day. The scent isn't as strong as I would like, since I am such a huge fan of vanilla and coconut scents, but I feel good putting something on my body that is chemical free and the reason there is not much scent to this is because of the lack of harmful and strong perfumes and preservatives. Unlike bigger name brands of body wash, this stuff doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy or like there is leftover soap after I am out of the shower. 

All in all, I am very, very happy with these products, and I know I will be happy with any of the products from Ecostore! Another thing that is so great with this company, is the prices! For all natural and chemical free products, the prices are VERY cheap and reasonable, which is always a struggle to find in today's economy, so us mamas on a budget can be very pleased with that!

To purchase the products reviewed here and many others, visit Ecostore's website, follow them on Twitter, and "like" them on Facebook!

No comments: