Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oasap Fashion Review


I'm a sucker for jewelry or other fine products, so I was drooling over the abundance of items I found at Oasap!

Oasap is a fine jewelry, fashion, and accessory store that is every woman's dream!

From their website:

"OASAP is a global online store dedicated to high-street fashion by offering various kinds of women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, beauty products, etc. 
OASAP was founded in late 2011, however, has already grown to the leader of high fashion online store. We keep updating products at a high rate every day. Now we update more than 600 new products each week. Those products mentioned definitely belong to the latest fashion trend.
OASAP's mission is to make you close to the planet's most cutting-edge fashion, no matter where you are or what class or age group you are in. Pursuing fashion is the right of every woman."
I almost DIED when I saw these amazing shoes:
This jean skirt is another favorite of mine:


For my review, I received the Sweetheart Shaped Pendant Necklace.

I wore this necklace as soon as I received it, I was so excited! I was first surprised by how big the hollow heart it! I think I was expecting something a little smaller but I still love it! I also love the rhinestone accessory added to the heart. I am a suck for diamonds of rhinestones that glimmer and shine in the light, and these did just that!

The smaller heart is beautifully etched with a rose and the word "love."


The only thing I wasn't crazy about with this necklace is that the chain is not as long as I would prefer. It feels almost like a choker which gets uncomfortable at times, but it doesn't stop me from wearing the necklace and I love it, regardless! 

I also get so many compliments when I wear it, so I know I'm not the only one who loves it! ;)

To buy the necklace featured here and many other fine and amazing products, be sure to visit Oasap's website for purchase!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

The necklace is very cute :3